12 January 2012

No excuses.

I know I know. It has been quite a long time.  I have no excuses.  Let's just say it has been quite a stressful semester for me and I am thrilled to be on break (for the time being).

As promised in the previous post, I have some surprises. Well more will be in the next one I will post and trust me if you are a fashion freak like me you WON'T want to miss that one.

BUT....just before 2011 ended and 2012 began, I had the pleasure to do a hula show for Ice T and Coco. As a huge fan of Law and Order: SVU ever since I was a kid, I was ecstatic when MM (my man aka music man) got asked to play for them at a private residents here while they were on vacay!  Of course he asked me to come along and be on set, and come to find out they needed a hula dancer.  What perfect timing and opportunity I had! Here are some picks from that night.  Season premier is next week Sunday on E!....I think we are on one of the episodes towards the middle of the season. :)





Before they set up the luau scene.












Car model. (HAHA- I wish) I literally was in awe over this car.


















The scene is set!


Be sure to tune in. I know I am just to see if the camera really does add 10lbs.

xoxo
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment