10 February 2012

Coloring With Highlighters

Totally loving the neon colors!!

I went through my closet and realized that I didn't have any basic solid things. I think the closest thing to a basic is my pants (which come in about 3 shades of denim), or dresses (where the cuts, colors, or both are anything but basic). Today's shopping finds made no improvement on investing in basics.

The new stuff Bamboo Sky brought in are amazing. All the bright neon colors remind me of how I would study in high school - highlight everything and anything! I first was wearing this skirt with a whole other look and feel. I got tempted to try this bustier top with this skirt (just because I didn't want to try any other bottoms). Need I say more??? I came out in it and never wanted to change back to my original outfit.

Let's just say I will definitely be highlighting this trend in my book!

Bustier top and skirt: Bamboo Sky | Shoes: BCBG via Ross | Bracelets: Jewel Mint and Yashi | Necklace: F21

No comments:

Post a Comment